Tuesday, December 30, 2008

You're Gonna Love This

Actually, it's nothing great, but I am getting ready for a new year of No More Grocery Shopping and there is some preparation I'm doing that I thought worth documenting. So, here's what I'm doing summarized in a couple'a cool google docs that you can use and print as needed.


This is how I'm preparing my kitchen for No More Grocery Shopping. The storage room, shopping lists, menus and inventories will follow.

To see my kitchen prep plan click here for the document in its entirety.

Remember my universal disclaimer. There is nothing new here, just ideas I've come across, tried and decided to share. they aren't perfect. I'm sure there are many better and more efficient ways to organize your kitchen and life for No More Grocery Shopping, this is just my way. As with anything I share, take what works, toss the rest.

A teaser for next time:

4 comments:

Adhis said...

Google says I'm not authorized to look at your docs.

Adhis said...

It worked!
HA! Take THAT, Google guards!

Mariah said...

Yeah, it just took a little learning curve on my part. Technology and I aren't the greatest of friends, but Google made it easy with a pretty obvious button that said, "Share." I learned when I was little that sharing is the way to go (with many, but not all things)so I decided to push the button and see what would happen. Voila! It worked. I'm glad basic kindergarten values are programed into Google, it definitely made it easy for me to do the right thing.

Katie-Rose said...

Thank you thank you thank you Riah! I love it!